Adding a showcase to your site
How to add Showcase on your site
HQi Showcase tool is a great tool to showcase what your company can offer. Here you can showcase your existing clients and their services, real estate or land properties into your website and the like.
Please note: Before adding a showcase to your site it may be best to speak with IRM Support to ensure the styling is set up to work with your current version of your IRM website. There may be a few necessary tweeks for the Showcase feature to work effectively.
A few examples can be seen here:
Seymour Whyte Construction Projects
BWP Trust Interactive Map
1. Login to your HQi using your admin login information.
2. In your HQi dashboard go to Add/Edit Pages on the top left panel of the dashboard.
3. Choose the section or page you would like to add your new Showcase, then select the green button.
4. A pop up box will appear (see below). From here, on Select Page Type click on the dropdown menu to expand the list, choose "Showcase Search" then click on Add Page.
5. Once you have selected Add Showcase Search, you will be transferred to the following page (below).
- In the Page Title field add the name of your new Showcase. This will appear within HQi and on your website.
- Show Page in Menu – if this button is selected then the page will show within your website navigation instantly. If left un-ticked then the page will not show in the navigation until the option is selected.
- In the Showcase Category, select the category of your Showcase.
- Display Page - in the dropdown box select the option on how you would like you Showcase to display on your website.
- Once these fields are populated select the SAVE button. You can now add items into your Showcase.