Editing Subscribers and Use of Bulk Action
You can view and edit an individual subscriber’s details in HQi. This comes handy when you need to change certain information on the subscriber, such as the person's name, email address or subscriber group .
1. Locate a subscriber through the "Email Subscribers" section in the menu and select the "Subscriber Database" link.
2. You can search for the subscriber using one or all of the fields at the top of the page then click "Filter."
3. Once your subscriber's name appears, tap the "Edit" link that corresponds to that record, as shown below.
4. You will then see the following screen, which shows data relating to the subscriber. The information displayed will be the same details added by the subscriber when they registered for Email Alerts.
5. From here you can update the subscriber's email address, login name, name and what they are subscribed to.
The "Login Name" and "Password" fields are not relevant for subscribers. These are for admin users of HQi.
Using the Bulk Action for Subscribers' List
You may also use the Bulk Action feature on the Subscriber Database page. This allows you to Bulk Delete, Deactivate and Subscribe among other things, the subscribers once you have set the appropriate filters. To do this, click on the square tickbox under the green Filter button to select all, and then select an action by clicking the dropdown arrow beside the tickbox.
Once you have selected an option from the dropdown, you will see this pop-up box to confirm the bulk action that will be taken to the list of subscribers. Click Yes to confirm.