So you’re excited to share your latest company news and you’ve quickly sent Email Alerts to your subscribers through HQi. Now how can you ensure the message achieved its purpose in connecting with your stakeholders?
HQi helps you determine recipients in your list actually received the message you sent. Through HQi’s Email Statistics you can track the subscribers who got your email or which ones had invalid addresses for each message you relay. How?
On the left side of your HQi dashboard, you’ll find a "Mail" section and a "Email Statistics" tab under such heading. You’ll need to click the "Email Statistics" link to see all your recent emails.
Then you’ll be directed to a new page with a table indicating details on your Email Campaign, such as Email Subject, Mail Type and Sent Date.
To find out how a specific email was delivered, select the Email Subject. You’ll be taken to the Email Campaign Statistics, which details the number of emails delivered to subscribers, how many opened the email, which recipients clicked a link in your message, among other features. (See sample image below.)
Here’s what each of the column headings means:
1. Sent Date - The date on which the email was successfully sent to the subscribers' inboxes.
2. Delivered - The number of emails that were successfully delivered to subscribers' inboxes without bouncing.
3. Clicks - The number of times subscribers clicked on the links in your emails, divided by the total number of Delivered messages.
4. Opens - The number of times subscribers opened your emails, divided by the total number of Delivered messages.
5. Unique Opens - The number of subscribers that opened your emails, divided by the total number of Delivered messages.
6. Requests - The number of HQi's attempts to send an email through SendGrid's servers.
7. Invalid Email - The number of email addresses that were deemed invalid or incorrect and couldn't be delivered.
8. Bounces - The total number of emails that could not be delivered to subscribers due to issues like a full inbox or server problems.
9. Unique Clicks - The number of subscribers that clicked the links in your emails, divided by the total number of Delivered messages.
10. Blocked - The number of emails that were blocked by subscribers' email servers or systems.
11. Spam Reports - The instances where subscribers marked the email as spam, indicating content that they did not want to receive.
12. Deferred - The number of emails that could not be delivered immediately and are scheduled for a later delivery attempt.
13. Processed - The total number of emails that were successfully processed for delivery, including both delivered and bounced emails.
To find out the details for bounced, dropped, open etc. of emails, click on the Result button across the subject of the email and you will be directed to the page below. This section also provides you with details of the bounce/drop email addresses and the reason for the bounce or drop.
You can also export data related to your Email Alert’s blocks, bounces and invalid emails from your HQi dashboard. This Excel sheet will help you update your recipient list accordingly.
Please contact your Account Manager if you need assistance or more information on your stats.