Creating a New Event
1. To create a new event, go to HQI>Events>Create New Event.
2. On the next screen, fill out the following fields:
- Event Title - this will be the title or the heading on the event webpage
- Time Zone - timezone on the location of the event
- Start Date and End Date
- Start Time and End Time
- Featured Image
- Type of Event - select if it is a physical or a virtual event
- Location / URL - add an exact street address or a valid URL if it is an online event
- Description - see this article for suggestions for event description
3. On the Event Registration Processes section, accomplish the following:
- Select templates for Event Registration Validation and Event Registration Confirmation
- Add a Registration Date Time Zone, Registration Open Date and Registration Close Date
4. For events that have live streaming service, you may add the live stream link on the Additional Event Information URL field.
5. To send pre and post-event follow-up emails, select an Event Follow-up Email Template. (These templates our initially set up by our developers)
6. Once all fields are done, click on Save Changes on top of the screen.