Editing individual subscribers
You can view an individual subscriber’s details through the "View Subscribers" page.
1. To locate a particular subscriber, you will need to go to the "Email Subscribers" section and select the "Subscriber Database" link.
2. You can search for the subscriber using one or all of the fields at the top of the page and then select "Filter."
3. Once your subscriber's name appears, tap the "Edit" link that corresponds to that record, as shown below.
4. You will then see the screen below, which shows information relating to the individual subscriber. The information displayed will be the same details added by the subscriber when they registered for Email Alerts.
5. From here you can update the subscriber's email address, login name, name and what they are subscribed to.
The Login Name and Password fields are not relevant for subscribers. These are for admin users of HQi.