Adding/Editing captions within your Image Gallery
Here's the tutorial video on adding/editing captions within your image gallery:
1. From the "HQi Content Manager" section of HQi, go for the "Add/Edit Pages" option in the menu.
2. Find the Image Gallery page containing the image you wish to add a caption to.
3. To add or edit the caption of an image, select the blue-world icon on the right side of the image in the "Gallery Item Upload" page.
4. After choosing this icon, you will be directed to the following page with a "Caption" text box. Enter the image caption in the text box or edit an existing one, then click "Save".
5. Your caption will now be shown on the images table in the "Edit Gallery" page. Then hit the "Save" button.
6. The caption will be displayed on your website once you authorise the page.